Event from blackandbrownfounders.com
IF ANY OF THE ITEMS BELOW SOUND LIKE YOU, THEN YOU'RE GOING TO LOVE THIS EVENT!
- You have been fundraising for your startup and unable to get the money you need
- You could raise money for your startup but you don't want to
- You have an existing business and want to build an online presence
- You have a captivated audience on social media, but are unsure how to monetize them
- You want to solve an industry problem using technology and your expertise, but are unsure where to start
- You have a startup idea and unsure how to get funding
- Ideally, you are also Black and/or Latino/a.
Black & Brown Founders welcomes all who want to participate, but please note that our event presents information from the perspective of our community. We encourage you to read our Code of Conduct for more information.
The BBF team is so excited to bring you Black & Brown Founders Project, in partnership with Comcast NBCUniversal.
Purchase your workshop ticket and get:
- Access to all programming, with special remarks by Mayor Jim Kenney
- Access to the networking cocktail party
- One-on-one mentor sessions
- Food and drinks during the event
- Swag bag and other fun surprises!
Space is limited, so don't wait too long to sign up! Look at the schedule for more information about the event programming.
Still trying to figure out if this event is for you? Check this out.